Friday, December 30, 2011

Deja Vu?

If you've had deja vu before, you should know what I'm talking about. Some people find it scary, some people just ignore it, and some people enjoy it and find it to be very fascinating. None of you know me well enough to probably guess which one of those people I am... so, I'll just give you this one... I'm the third person! And I just had deja vu in editing my blog's template.

So here's my view on deja vu...
It's either in the part of the brain we don't have access to that we can store future events.... or it's some kind of otherworldly thing that is given to us on occasion. But deja vu is some kind of magical happening, and I can only feel so lucky to be a part of it every now and again. It makes me smile to think that I was picked to see the future, even momentarily. I mean, if deja vu came around more often, then it wouldn't be so special, now would it?

What's your take on deja vu? How often would you say you've had deja vu?

A Grey Mind, signing off.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. Deja vu is cool. I kind of think we sometimes dream of future events and then remember a screenshot of it unexpectedly.

    ReplyDelete